laughing at how CNN went into one of the looted businesses in Ferguson and spoke to the owner. the reporter started asking all these leading questions that were clearly setting up answers that expressed anger that their businesses were broken into.
The owner was like “actually I just want justice for Mike Brown im not worried about material things”
Inviting a new companion to join him
"Oh my god, Doctor, where are we?"
Looking for the TARDIS after losing it on an alien planet
Fighting a Dalek
Accidentally creating a paradox that is about to rip a hole in the fabric of Space and Time
I have a good feeling about the new Doctor, ladies and gentlemen
- Glamour UK: What do you get riled up about in a feminist context?
- Gillian Anderson: A lot. I have feminist bones and when I hear things or see people react to women in certain ways I have very little tolerance.
- Glamour UK: But don't you feel sorry for modern men? Not knowing whether they should help us with our bags and open doors for us or whether we'll see it as an affront?
- Gillian Anderson: No. I don't feel sorry for men.
- me: instantly jumps to worst possible conclusion